Sunday 25 March 2012

#MotelRocks Leopard Print WishList

YO,
Well I didn't get to go to the Motel Rocks sale so I have gone onto their website to do a leopard print wishlist *claps*. Well here we go...

 
Here is a leopard print vest top that is £22 but i really love it as I want every piece of leopard print clothing.
 
Here is a leopard print crop top for £28 I like this as it isn't tight fitted crop top but loose.

 
This is a leopard print boyfriend shirt its £38 its quite expensive for a shirt but I've been searching for one for ages but it summer soon.hmm

 
Here again is leopard print skinny jeans, for £48 I don't think you can go wrong with a pair of skinny jeans.

 
This is a leopard print shift dress again I like it because it isn't tight fitted. for £25

 
Here is a more tight fitted leopard print dress which also has the sheer arms which I really like. This is for £38.

 
This is another tight fitted leopard print dress but it is different as it has patches this is for £25.

 
Here is leopard print shorts they are more sophisticated than just denim shorts. They are £22.

 
Here is the denim version of the leopard print shorts but they are more casual and cost £38.

 
This is the leopard print skirt which I love as you can change it up to make it look more formal to go to work or informal to hit the shops this is £32.

Well that is it. FOR NOW! but I will do another blog of normal clothes from the store/website I was just having an inspirational leopard print day...
XOXO Think:Pink

2 comments:

  1. That leopard print shirt looks gorgeous!

    www.styleandbeautie.com
    MAC and Regal Rose giveaway x

    ReplyDelete