Thursday 22 March 2012

Update on photography!!

Well hello peeps,
I have been very busy in photography after doing a studio shoot of a couple people I spent Wednesday editing them on Photoshop, I hadn't been doing any layering this time I was changing the saturation and vibrancy of the colours.
 This is my favourite picture to date as I lurrve the intense face and this symmetrical position adds to the intensity. I changed the saturation and colours to give this effect. I also really like how the colours have been shown in her eye as you see that she was looking at the flash. I have also put the original up to show the difference.


I also reallllly like this picture of my lil sis sitting on the stairs wearing MY tutu. I again changed the saturation and this changed the whole colour of the tutu and her eyes, I like how the colours are picked up off of different areas where the light had shone. It gives a very child like affect like she had just been caught doing something. I have also added the original to this as well to show the difference.

XOXO Think:Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment