Friday 9 March 2012

#WishListDresses NewLook



Well I write this as i'm not feeling very well and well i thought well why not try some retail therapy on the web. First stop NewLook =D they have sooo many dresses that I am falling in love with and shoes so this post will be all from the wonderful, glorious NewLook. Here we go...

Here is the Ifluence Green/Coral and Black Mesh Insert Dress at £22.99. I really like this dress as it comes in at  the waist and then flows out not clinging to the body, a lot of the dresses I like are in this style. I also like both the colours as they feel very summery and I'm really into sheer atm. I have also seen on the website that there is a black and white version which is only £19.99.
Here is the Isabella Blue Monochrome Skater Dress at again £22.99, I love the black and white theme  and it is in the same style as the dress' before. I also like that this dress can be made very informal with a pair of converse.





















Here is the Sleeveless Chiffon Dipped Hem Shirt Dress at  again again £22.99, this is different from the first 3 dresses but I like that it flows and the skiny belt that adds that extra pizaz (lol fancy word) also it has the sheer look going on.


Here is the Cameo Rose Aztec Print Skater Dress at £19.99,  again it is the black and white theme and the skate dress style which i lurvee but the aztec print makes i look so different that you could wear heels, boots, converse or flats. Espesh loving the skinny belt (totally gets a big thumbs up).

XOXO Think:Pink

2 comments:

  1. these dresses are so pretty :) i think new look has so many nice pieces. they're so edgy but also classy and feminine! great choice.
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete